Tanakogoro

¡Hola! 
Antes de que sigas leyendo te aviso; La letra en inglés no es mía, la encontré en una página que es esta Wordsmith. Tan sólo hago la traducción para practicar inglés. Eso es todo.

Hi! 
Before you continuous reading, I have to say something. I catch this lyric of these pages Wordsmith, because i want improve my english. The translate in englis, not is mine. So, i don't want problem...i don't earn money and too follows. Just i earn improve my english.




Sincerity, temper and the inner most emotions
We carefully use and control these three things

By behaving well and it also means we will

Never lie that is because we all each have an heart 
The unforseen destiny and the past

We will carve them deep into the fold of our palms 


Just who did hurt you hurt and steal their smile from their face, who were you doing it for?

We did this with our own hands knowing that not to expect a reward

One day for the sake of the protection of our precious person



With eyes I can see and with ears I hear everything

With my hands I can feel all of it, everything

The warmth of sweet kindness fills me even in times when it is unbearable

To the limit of cruelty 

Even though it may seem so impossible

We will hide it deep into the fold of our palms

In times of pain, hurt and cruelty

There are days when I will forget how to even smile

However I will never let it go flying away from me

I will have to change my power for it to work


With my enemy always here and everywhere
I hide myself deep inside my heart in refuge from it all

And even if I am deep inside my hole I will always be beside you


Just who did hurt you hurt and who did you steal happiness from, who were you doing it for?
We did this with our own hands knowing that not to expect a reward

One day we will draw our future

In times of pain, hurt and cruelty

There are days when I will forget how to even smile

However I will never let it go flying away from me

I will have to change my power for it to work
La, la, la~

Sinceridad, temperamento y los sentimientos ocultos,
tenemos que tener cuidado cuando los utilizamos.
Porque al comportarse así, estamos mintiendo a nuestro
corazón.
El destino improvisto y el pasado,
lo podemos esculpir en la profundidad de
nuestras manos.
Sólo con decir que hieres, ya hieres y robas la sonrisa de su rostro.
¿Quién eres tu para hacer eso?
Nosotros hicimos eso con nuestras manos, sin esperar la recompensa.
Un día por el bien y la protección de nuestras personas preciosas.


Con los ojos yo puedo mirar y con mis oídos puedo oír todo.
Con mis manos yo puedo sentir todo.
La calidez de la dulce bondad me llena, incluso en los momentos insoportables.
Hacia el límite de la crueldad.
A veces puede parecer imposible,
Nosotros nos lo ocultamos en el lo profundo de nuestras palmas.

En tiempo de dolor, de mal y de crueldad
Esos son días cuando olvidamos como se sonríe.
Aunque, yo nunca te dejaré volar lejos de mi.
Yo cambiaré con mi poder, lo trabajaré...

Con mis enemigos siempre aquí, en cualquier lugar
en la profundidad de mi mismo, dentro de mi corazón, donde me refugiaré de todo
Y si alguna vez estoy en lo profundo de mi aguero, yo siempre estaré contigo.

Solo con decir que duele, dolerá y tu serás capaz e ropar la felicidad, ¿por qué harías eso?
Nosotros hicimos eso con nuestras manos, sin espera
Un día podremos dibujar nuestro futuro.

En tiempos de dolor, de mal y de crueldad,
Habrá días que olvidarás como sonreír.
Aunque yo nunca te dejaré volar lejos de mi.
Yo cambiaré y lo haré con mi poder.
La la la
Aquí les dejo la canción... el link lo cogí de aquí

Comentarios

Entradas populares